The Cleaning and Lubricant Coating Machine completes the Rod Preparation portfolio. Residing scales are rinsed off effectively with hot water for smooth, perfectly prepared wire.
Effective three-step process:
- Hot water jet to remove loose particles
- Wet coating application of lubricant carrier
- In-line lubricant carrier coating unit to be placed in front of the drawing machine to enhance wire lubrication in the dry wire drawing process.
- Cleans the wire with high pressure hot water to remove loose particles from the surface.
- The coating section can handle modern lubricant carriers and common borax carriers.
|Wire diameter:||5.5 -12mm|
|Min. Ambient temperature:||4° celsius|
|Max. Ambient temperature:||50° celsius|
|Pneumatic pressure:||max. 6 bar|
|Air humidity:||less than 75%|
|Wire speed:||2-4 m/s|