The second-generation of the Fully-Automatic Precision Layer Winder Line is equipped with an advanced PLC control system with eye-level display and user-friendly operator control. The machine consists of a powered pay-off, automatic tension control dancer unit and the precision layer winder.
- About half of the sensors deliver the same outputs, resulting in a better overall performance
- Fewer sensors cause fewer issues and therefore ensure a smoother process
- Servo-drive motor operated toolings allow for an automatic exchange of the spool
- Flexible use of servo-motor types such as Siemens, Allens Bradley and Lenze.
- Easy adjustments of machine parts for increased user-friendliness.
|Wire range:||Ø 0,8 to 1,6 mm|
|Wire speed:||35 m/s|
|Type of Spools:||Wire baskets, plastic and fibre|
|Max. spool flange:||330mm|
Expected production of CO2 welding wire, 100% efficiency
|Ø1,40mm||30 wire baskets/hr, 15kg spools|
|Ø1,20mm||29 wire baskets/hr, 15kg spools|
|Ø1,10mm||26 wire baskets/hr, 15kg spools|
|Ø1,00mm||24 wire baskets/hr, 15kg spools|
|Ø0,90mm||19 wire baskets/hr, 15kg spools|
|Ø0,80mm||18 wire baskets/hr, 15kg spools|