Basic component of the wire mill and highest proportion of all take-up frames for general usage. Serves the coiling requirements for most of in-line and multi-wire process operations.
- The double flanged blocks on vertical axis are tungsten coated with wear resistant wire line surface
- The upper section provides mounting for the vertical block shaft
- The lower section consists of heavy fabricated steel structures
- Blocks are held stationary by the frame
- Can be used following annealing and plastic coating; annealing and galvanizing and patenting
|Line direction:||Left to right|
|Number of blocks:||24|